Hate doing the same thing every day? Starting to think you’re on the set of Groundhog Day? Want to wake up in the morning screaming, “Well, what have you got for me today world?!!!” Come join the maintenance team here at Baldface and help us keep it all together.
We are looking for quick-thinking, smart maintenance workers who can work behind the scenes and help keep the lights on. You'll have your hands on the equipment, the facilities, and a mountain of logistics; the daily tasks are so varied that scientists still haven’t fully identified and documented them all yet.
Become a Baldface superhuman Homieus Leathermanicus. It's one of the best jobs on the mountain!
- Shovel main lodge, chalet entrances and other building access areas as required.
- Chop and re-stock firewood/kindling in the lodge and sauna daily.
- Light sauna @ 2 pm daily in preparation for our guest’s return from shredding.
- Assist maintenance crew with repairs and maintenance.
- Cooperate and assist all departments in resolving issues as related to the job.
- Work with the Inside Homie as a backup in the dish pit after dinner service.
- Collect incoming guest luggage at the helipad on transfer days and deliver all luggage to each guest's room.
- Collect outgoing guest luggage from rooms/chalets on transfer days and have them ready at the helipad. Assist in loading luggage.
- Maintain the area surrounding the lodge and chalets clean and tidy, remove any items that don’t belong and place them in their proper area.
- Maintain garbage and recycling area.
- Help fuel sleds and top up with oil as needed.
$$$: Would you like to know the pay rate for this job? Apply now and we'll email you an information package.